Direct Line: (540) 946-4414
Facsimile: (540) 946-4417
Appellate Litigation; Bankruptcy; Business Organization and Operation; Civil and Commercial Litigation; Creditor’s Rights; Criminal Defense; Eminent Domain; Estate Planning and Administration; Family Law; Personal Injury; Real Estate.
Place of Birth
Prince George County, Virginia
University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2005)
College of William & Mary (B.A., Government, 2001)
Admitted to Bar
U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia
Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. The representative cases and reported decisions described on this page do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case.
- Successfully represented landowners in a partition suit concerning real estate valued at over $1.3 million, negotiating a settlement for the division of the property.
- Successfully represented taxpayers against a county Board of Equalization, prevailing at trial on a claim under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- Successfully represented a commercial lender in a trial regarding loan guarantees, obtaining a judgment of over $240,000.00 for the plaintiff.
- Successfully represented defendant in litigation involving claims of unjust enrichment and undue influence, prevailing at trial and obtaining a judgment for possession of real estate.
- Driscoll v. Hunter, Record No. 0084-11-3, Court of Appeals of Virginia (Oct. 25, 2011).
- Stevens v. Stevens, Record No. 0498-11-3, Court of Appeals of Virginia (Dec. 13, 2011).
- Wooddell v. Lagerquist, Record No. 2121-11-3, Court of Appeals of Virginia (Nov. 20, 2012) (unpublished).
Affiliations and Certifications:
- Virginia State Bar
- VSB Certified Guardian Ad Litem for Children
- VSB Certified CRESPA Real Estate Settlement Agent
- Virginia Creditors Bar Association
- Augusta County Bar Association; Executive Committee, Judicial Endorsements Committee
- Waynesboro Heritage Foundation; Member of the Board of Directors
- Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Strosnider clerked for the Hon. Humes J. Franklin, Jr., and the Hon. Thomas. H. Wood of the Twenty-Fifth Judicial Circuit of Virginia
- During law school, Mr. Strosnider worked in the County Attorney’s Office for Albemarle County and as a research assistant for Professor M. Elizabeth Magill of the Virginia School of Law (now Dean of Stanford Law School)
- Married to Jennifer Strosnider; three sons, David, Westly and Luke
- Member and deacon, Waynesboro Church of Christ
- Founding member of Lex United soccer team of the SOCA Adult Premier Division
- Founding member of Nomads soccer team of the Staunton Adult Recreational League